Ragi dosa is a South Indian breakfast made with finger millet or ragi flour good managing healthy body and controlling sugar level in the blood.
1.Ragi flour – 1 cup
2. Suji rava – 1cup
3.Rice flour – 1/2 cup
4. Curd -1/2 cup
5. Ginger – 1 inch
6. Green chilli – 2
7. Curry leaves – few
8.Coriander leaves – few
9. Jeera – 1 tsp
10. Salt -1tsp
11. Oil – 3-4 tbsp
- Take a pan add ragi flour, rava, rice flour, curd ,chopped ginger or ginger paste, jeera, salt mix well.
- Add finely chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, and green chilli.
- Make a batter of pouring consistency .
- Keep tava for hot pour the batter all over the tava ,add 1 tsp oil cover the lid otherwise there is chance of dosa becoming white.
- Flip the dosa on ther side for few seconds and remove it
- It c an be served with coconut chutney.