Jackfruit buns are like mangaluru buns made with jackfruit,, sweet and soft ,good for morning breakfast loved by the jackfruit lovers.
1.Jackfruit – 10
2. Wheat flour – 2 cup
3. Curd – 1/2 cup
4. Cardmom – 3 pods
5. Sugar – 3-4 tbsp ( if required)
6. Oil for frying.
7. Salt – 1/4 tbsp.
8. Baking soda – 1/4 tbsp.
9. Cumin seeds – 1/4 tbsp
1.Cut the jackfruit and remove seeds. Blend it in a mixer jar and make jackfruit puree.
2. Crush the cardmom and keep it aside.
3. Seive the wheat flour and take it in a pan , add rest of the above mentioned ingredients and knead well to make soft dough like chapati.
3. Add the curd only to required amount so the dough is just soft and like chapati .
4. Cover the dough and let it rest for for 6-8 hours.
5. Make small balls out of dough around 8-10.
6. Roll the balls like poori it should be little thicker than poo byri and keep it separately.
7. On the other side keep oil for hot.
8. Fry the rolled poori in hot oil by flipping till golden brown.