Paneer 65 is India’s most popular recipe and has become prominent across the world. Paneer 65 is a similar Indian version of Paneer manchurian.
- 1⁄4 cup corn flour
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1⁄2 tsp pepper, powdered
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1⁄4 tsp turmeric
- 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- 1⁄2 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp curd / yoghurt, whisked
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 200 gram paneer / cottage cheese cubes
- oil for deep frying
- First deep fry the paneer cubes in a paste prepared with the above ingredients.
- Heat 3 tsp of oil in a large kadai and saute 1 tsp of cumin, 1 dried red chilli and a few curry leaves.
- Add 1 inch ginger and 1 chilli Saute on high flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 tsp of chilli sauce, and 1⁄4 tsp of oil. Stir in high-flame fry.
- Remaining the flame low apply 2 tbsp of water and 2 tbsp of curd.
- Mix together before the curd blends properly.
- Optionally apply 2 drops of food color and mix well for vivid red colour.
- Put in the fried paneer and combine properly.
- Finally, garnish paneer 65 with chopped cilantro or coriander and enjoy.